Social and Emotional Learning Resources
Get your copy of Hacking Digital Learning or The 30 Goals Challenge or take a fully accredited online course for graduate credit (Connected Educators or TESOL Methodologies)!
Many of the missions in my new book, Hacking Digital Learning with Missions, are aimed at inspiring students to think critically, focus on questions versus answers, conduct hands-on research, and make a difference in the world with their innovations. Innovation is a difficult journey. Students need social and emotional support, routines, and resources to help them get back up and try, try, try again! Below are some free resources and a copy of my Keynote presentation, Students who S.A.I.L! Several Attempts in Learning.
Social Emotional Learning
- Find the Growth Mindset Self-Talk for students, Permissions, and other social emotional learning visual posters to print and use for free here!
- Download and print the free Self-regulation Coping Strategies For Students To Use At School poster!
- The Character Tree has lesson plans to teach students about positive character traits. Students watch videos about prominent figures, such as Mr. Rogers and Jane Goodall, followed by activities.
- Emoji Bingo for students to identify and feel okay about their feelings!
- Z00 Academy is a free social emotional learning game for K-4.
- Stop, Breathe, Think has hundreds of lesson ideas and activities for students.
- I Can Cards from Mrs. Wideen to print and edit.
- Flipgrid AR station instructions students scan as much as they want to listen to the instructions again and again!
- Immersive Reader from Microsoft Education helps English Learners and struggling readers and writers.
- Accountable Talk Sentence Stems for higher level discussions.