Empower Teaching and Learning with Artificial Intelligence
Get your copy of Hacking Digital Learning or The 30 Goals Challenge. Ask me about training your teachers, ShellyTerrell@gmail.com!
Artificial intelligence (AI) tools save teachers a significant amount of time and can be used to motivate students to read and write. In the presentation below discover ways teachers are already using AI as a virtual assistant to help with grading, lesson planning, materials design, and more. With these tools, teachers can streamline their workload and focus on what they do best - teaching and inspiring their students.
AI Tips and Resources
Teachers and AI
- Using Generative AI in the Classroom Poster
- AI and education: guidance for policy-makers by UNESCO
- AI Tools to Fuel Student Imagination
- What is AI? Infographic: Generative AI Explained by AI
- GenAI Prompt Library for Educators
- AI Educator Tools Search Engine
- Graphic: AI Can Be Your Personal Teaching Assistant by Crystal Uhiren!
- Graphic and article- AI Tools for Teachers by Rachel Arthur
- An AI lesson that helps students understand the accuracy and reliability of ChatGPT generated essays by C.W. Howell
- Getting started with OpenAI (ChatGPT tool):
- Go to Ai.com and register for an account.
- Accept the terms.
- Type in your prompt or question in the text box.
- Wait for ChatGPT to generate a response.
- Read and evaluate the response.
- If you don't like the response then revise or provide follow-up instructions.
- A well written prompt and follow-up instructions will give you better results! Check out these models for crafting prompts that get you better results:
- Some AI concerns- privacy and security, inaccurate information, bias, copyright infringement, and transparency.
- AI is currently being integrated in some popular education tools. Click the tool to see the AI features:
- Find AI tools and examples of teachers using AI to save them time in the bookmarks below. You can get started playing with the tools in these 2 lists:
- Interactive image to click on AI tools for creating written content, lesson planning, designing presentations, creating music, producing videos, and more!
- Student Examples:
Find the tools listed above and many more resources in the bookmarks below.