Bitmoji Teaching Tips and Templates
Get your copy of Hacking Digital Learning or The 30 Goals Challenge or take a fully accredited online course for graduate credit (Online Learning Best Practices, Connected Educators or TESOL Methodologies)!
I was inspired by the Bitmoji virtual classroom movement to create my very own Bitmoji virtual school field trip to Disney World with some of our elementary teachers. One of my students commented after the experience, "Disney is AAWWESSSSOOOMMEEE!" Now you can send your students on a virtual field trip with your Bitmoji as the guide in just a few minutes with the free tools and resources below.
Tips and Resources
Create your own virtual field trip to Disney World or another destination in minutes. This is what you will need:
- My free Google Slides Bitmoji Virtual Field Trip template. Click here then click Use Template. Instructions and tutorials are included in the second slide which you can delete when finished. Feel free to edit anyway you need.
- Install the free Bitmoji Chrome extension and create a free account if you haven’t already so you can quickly add your avatar to the slides. Once installed you can search for a Bitmoji then drag and drop the Bitmoji into your Google Slide.
- You can add audio clips with Vocaroo, which is free and requires no registration. Just record then download and upload to your Google Drive then choose Insert then Audio then the file. Click here for a video tutorial.
- When you are finished go to the File tab then click Publish to the web and share the link generated so your students get the full experience! Click here for a video tutorial.
- Take, remix, copy and share!